Jewell Instruments is all set to participate at The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2022 from May 2 to 5, 2022, at NRG Park in Houston, TX USA. The company is exhibiting at booth number 3873. Do visit the booth to learn about Jewell sensors like inclinometers, accelerometers, etc. and their significance across crucial applications such as drilling, navigation, and more.
You can call us to schedule your visit, and to register, visit https://i.snoball.it/p/1BvS.
Products and Solutions Jewell Would Exhibit at OTC 2022
Jewell would focus on the following solutions at the exhibition.
- Offshore floating rigs: Jewell 802 Deepwater Series is a common tilt monitoring solution for the stability of floating rigs.
- Down hole navigation tools, bore logging and Measure While Drilling applications: Jewell QFA Series Accelerometers are state of the art quartz flexure technology that provides high accuracy, repeatability and stability even in the harshest of environments.
- Smaller tools: QFM-180 is only 0.717-inch diameter quartz flexure.
- Navigation applications for sub-sea autonomous vehicles: Our Electronic Compass series sensors are well suited for these measurements.
- BOP (Blow Hole Preventer) equipment for subsea: Our JDI-100/200 Series are used as the primary motion sensors .
About OTC 2022
The Offshore Technology Conference offers businesses like us an amazing platform to showcase our products and exchange ideas and technical opinions on matters concerning sectors such as energy, environment, mining, drilling, and so on. There are 13 sponsors and societies which have helped build and develop this technical program over the last 50 years. At OTC 2022, one would get to attend over 350 technical presentations and listen to the innovative solutions offered by over 2000 leading players. There are benefits related to networking with over 60,000 professionals from the energy sector and new business opportunities.
About Jewell Instruments
Jewell Instruments is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of high-precision products. The company’s expertise includes acceleration and tilt sensors, electronic compasses, avionics components, solenoids, and panel meters. The extensive application knowledge their teams have obtained through decades of experience enables to offer custom geotechnical solutions for a diverse group of industries in energy and environment sectors.