Features of Inclinometer Sensors Available at Jewell Instruments
Inclinometer sensors from Jewell Instruments are widely used for surface measurements in utilities, oil and gas, power generation, and construction industries due to their unique features.
- Our Force-Balanced Inclinometers are a type of inclinometer sensor that use a balanced lever system to provide measurements of horizontal angle or vertical deviation with very high resolution.
- With rugged enclosures, high temperature, and vibration resistance, our range of forced balance inclinometers filter shock and vibration from readings.
- They are suitable for applications where high levels of shock and vibration are present.
- Many model are available with a pin terminal connection or a 6-pin cable connection.
- Innumerous products are equipped with voltage, current, or digital output to meet our customers’ requirements.
- They are equipped with high accuracy closed-loop force balanced sensor technology.
- Our MEMS inclinometers are low-cost, high-performance sensors in small packages.
- The models under this category can measure positive and negative inclination (angle) in one and two-axis setup from +/-1° to +/-90° depending on the configuration.
- They are available with custom ranges and output types.
- Many sensor models come with built-in thermal compensation.
- MEMS inclinometers are available in single-axis and dual-axis configurations.
Tips to Choose the Right Inclinometer for your Applications
As you can see, we at Jewell Instruments offers a wide range of high precision inclinometers to meet the rising demand from varied industrial applications. How will you choose the right model for your applications? The following section will provide you with a guide to help you make an informed decision when choosing the right and the best inclinometer sensor for your requirements.
- Output signal: Our inclinometers are available in analog (±5V, 0-5V, 0.5-4.5V or 4-20mA) and digital signals (RS232, RS485 ASCII, Modbus, or TTL) depending on the model.
- Precision: Jewell offers low-cost options with 0.05° up to high performance sensors with 0.000057° resolution to meet any project requirements.
- Exceptional customization capabilities: Most of Jewell inclinometers can be customized. Measuring range, enclosure, signal, cable, connection, mounting requirements are just some of the great custom options we offer.
Applications of Our High Precision Inclinometers
Inclinometer is a simple yet effective sensor used for a wide range of applications across industries. Construction workers use inclinometers to check if the ground is level or slope relative to the horizontal plane. They are also used in surveying to measure the slope of land relative to sea level. Other than this, inclinometers can also be used in scientific experiments and geological research. Additionally, precision tilt sensors are an essential tool for many industries including meteorology, hydropower plant, nuclear power plant, water conservancy project, among others that rely on accurate incline measurements. A few more application examples include;
- Robot vertical referencing
- Auto manufacturing suspension install
- Dam sluice gate control
- Antenna leveling
- Weapons platforms
- Missile launchers
- Geophysical low range tilt sensing
- Platform orientation
- Ship and barge leveling
- Deviation surveys
- Continuous casting for steel industry
- Weapons platform leveling
- Aircraft flight control
- Crane overturning-moment alarms
- Electronic level applications
If you are looking for a leading inclinometer sensor manufacturer and supplier, we are your best choice. With several years of experience in the market, we are committed to offer you the industry best precision inclinometers that stand the test of the time. Rest assured to buy the finest quality inclinometer from us at unbeatable price ranges. We provide our customers with exceptional customer service. Just contact us by phone or send an email to email@example.com and we’ll reply as soon as possible.