The D2100 programmable voltage input modules measure DC voltages with full scale input ranges from +/-10mV to +/-100Vdc. The voltage input modules provide an isolated 15-bit measurement, analog to digital conversion and a linearized data output scaled into engineering units. The scaled data is communicated using either RS-232 or RS-485.
The D2100 series include user-selectable scaling of the ADC output data values to desired engineering units that match the application. The D2100 can also be used to linearize sensors that have a nonlinear voltage output transfer function. See the Programming Supplement for more details and examples.
The programmable voltage input modules provide two discrete digital outputs, one discrete digital input and an events counter for counting low speed pulses. The digital outputs can also be configured as HI/LO alarm outputs.
• Ranges: +/-10mv, +/-100mV, +/-1V, +/-5V, +/-10V, +/-100V.
• Accuracy: +/-0.02% of full scale. • Resolution: 0.01% of full scale.
• Common mode rejection: 100db at 50/60 Hz.
• Zero drift:+/-1 count max (autozero).
• Span tempco:+/-50ppm/deg C max.
• Input burnout protection to 250 VAC.
• Input impedance: +/-10mV, +/-100mV, +/-1V = 100 megohm min., +/-5V, +/-10V, +/-100V = 1 megohm min.
• Two open-collector digital outputs or (HI/LO alarms).
• One digital input/60 Hz events counter.
Note: D1100M series does not contain Events Counter.