The D1200 current input modules contain an isolated 15-bit analog to digital converter and measure DC current with full scale input ranges from +/-1mA to +/-1Amp, including 4-20mA. Each module is hardware optimized for the best measurement performance over the full-scale input range. The module performs all signal conditioning, analog to digital conversion and linearizes the digital data into scaled engineering units. Five different current input ranges are available.
The D1200 current input modules include one discrete digital input and two open-collector digital outputs for monitoring On/Off signals or controlling solid-state relays and annunciators. The digital outputs can also be programmed to operate as HI/LO alarm outputs based on the input current level.
The digital outputs can be pulled up to +30Vdc and sink up to 30mA without damage. The discrete digital input contains an internal pull up resistor and can accept +/-30Vdc signals without damage. The input switching levels are <+1Vdc = logic “0”, >+3.5Vdc equals a Logic “1”.
The scaled current values are transmitted to a host computer via an RS-232 or RS-485 serial port.
Use the links below to download a D1000 Series Datasheet or User’s Manual.
• Ranges: +/-1mA, +/-10mA, +/-100mA, +/-1A, 4-20mA.
• Accuracy:+/-0.02% of F.S., 0.04% of FS (4-20mA).
• Resolution:0.01% of F.S. (4-digits) 0.04% of F.S. (4-20mA).
• Common mode rejection: 100db at 50/60 Hz.
• Zero drift:+/-1 count max (autozero).
• Span tempco:+/-50ppm/deg C max, (+/-1A=+/-80ppm/deg C).
• Voltage drop: +/-0.1V max.
• Two open-collector digital outputs or (HI/LO alarms).
• One digital input/60 Hz events counter
Note: D1200M series does not contain Events Counter.