Most of us drive over a bridge and enter a tunnel without contemplating the engineering marvel that these structures are. These structures are often monitored continuously with sensors to ensure their safety. Geotechnical tiltmeters designed to measure very acute tilt angles, minor deflections and deformations of such structures over time.
Dam Monitoring & Gate Control
The 820 Shallow Water Series is a submersible tilt monitoring solution for dams and other partially submerged structures. Using an absolute gravity-referenced electrolytic sensor, the 820 delivers superior measurement accuracy with virtually no long-term drift.
In environments where vibration or shock will be a factor, the rugged Black Diamond Series can deliver your important readings with great performance. Jewell Black Diamond Series inclinometers is a low cost, high precision tilt sensor designed with higher accuracy than comparable MEMS devices.
Our geotechnical tiltmeters are ideal for precision measurements in case of platform leveling, deflections on bridges, and structural analysis. 700 series tiltmeters are designed to constantly monitor the structure of important bridges. The 820 Shallow Water series is a precision, submersible option for bridges.
Offshore floating rigs depend on anchors for their stability. 802 Deepwater Series is a common tilt monitoring solution for the stability of floating rigs.
- Model 701 Platform Tiltmeter Series
- Model 711-2 & A716-2
- Model 750-050 Tiltmeter Series
- Model 750-100 Tiltmeter Series
- Model 750-150 Tiltmeter Series
- Model 750-200 Tiltmeter Series
- Model 801 “Tuff Tilt” Tiltmeter Series
- Model 802 Deep Water Submersible Tiltmeter Series
- Model 820 Shallow Water Tiltmeter Series
- Model 906 Little Dipper In-Place Inclinometer
- Model D750-100/200 Tiltmeter Series